PEAP MSCHAP2 Freeradius Active Directory

fvt3 fvt3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 21:36:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a question on configuring freeradius to return
vlan attributes base on a user group membership or ou.
 I have a windows client xp sp2 using peap mschap2 to
authenticate off radius.  How do I set radius to
return a vlan id of 10 if the user belongs to the
student group and if the user belongs to the teacher
group the user get a vlan id of 20?  I have freeradius
to authenticate of Active Directory but its only
returning one vlan..

DEFAULT   NAS-Port-Type == "Wireless-802.11"
          Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802,
          Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = 10,
          Tunnel-Type = VLAN

Do I have add something else in the user file?