Installation on SuSE 10 x64

Roger Rhody rrhody at burtonandburton.com
Wed Jun 28 22:20:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

I keep getting the following error when building freeRADIUS on SuSE 10 x64.

/usr/lib/libltdl.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format

I have tried to configure with the flag --disable-ltdl-install and without
and get the same message each time.  Is there something else I need to do to
get this built on x64 Linux?  Trying to install freeradius-1.1.2.

Thank you,
Roger Rhody
Programmer / Analyst
burton + BURTON
rrhody at burtonandburton.com
(706) 548-1588

Notice: This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 10 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and then delete it.  Thank you.