PEAP MSCHAP2 Freeradius Active Directory

Chris Liles Chris.Liles at air2web.com
Wed Jun 28 23:08:13 CEST 2006

I never though about splitting the authentication and authorization between ntlm and ldap.

I don't see why that wouldn't work, but I really have no idea.

But that would be pretty slick, coupled with some hacked wrt54g's to support the vlans.... a pretty cheap enterprise level solution!

--
Chris Liles