Buy SSL Certificates for PEAP

VannMann32 . vannmann32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 23:24:32 CEST 2006

Hello !

>By default, OpenSSL uses PEM format, so if you didn't specify a
>certificate format of DER, then its a PEM encoded cert.  If you look  at
>the cert in a text viewer/editor, you'll see lines that have "--- BEGIN
>CERTIFICATE---" and "---END CERTIFICATE---" if its PEM encoded.

The certificate is in PEM format.

Isn't there anybody that can verify how the eap.conf file should be ?

                tls {
                #      private_key_password = XXXXXXXXX
                #      private_key_file =
${raddbdir}/certs/somecertificate.cer
                        certificate_file =
${raddbdir}/certs/somecertificate.cer
                        CA_file = ${raddbdir}/certs/demoCA/cacert.pem
                        dh_file = ${raddbdir}/certs/dh
                        random_file = ${raddbdir}/certs/random
                #       fragment_size = 1024
                #       include_length = yes
                #       check_crl = yes
                #       check_cert_issuer =
"/C=GB/ST=Berkshire/L=Newbury/O=My Company Ltd"
                #       check_cert_cn = %{User-Name}
                #       cipher_list = "DEFAULT"