Diferent Session-Timeout depending on NAS

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:16:04 CEST 2006

Hi people,
   I have been working with RADIUS for sereral years and now we want to
implement a different accounting for prepaid cards. I will explain my
quesion shortly.

   Two types of hotspots zones: Spain and Mexico. Everyone know prizces in
Mexico are cheaper than in Spain. Well, my accounts are valid in both
countries, however the conection time are shorter in Spain than in Mexico.
How can I modify the Session-Timeout attribute depending on NAS?

Thanks.