rlm_eap_tls.so is missing

Alexei Monastyrnyi alexeim at orcsoftware.com
Thu Mar 2 16:57:03 CET 2006

Hi List!

This might be off-topic but I couldn't find any solution so far.

I am running FreeRADIUS 1.1.0 on Solaris 9 (SPARC) and cannot get it
configured with PEAP support.
Both FreeRADIUS and OpenSSL 0.9.8 are built from sources with no errors
or warnings.
When I start radiusd with PEAP section in config file, it gives me
"segmentation fault".

truss shows that radiusd tries to open files rlm_eap_tls.so etc. Those
files I cannot find among binaries after installation.

Does someone have a clue what is going on here?

Cheers,
A.