Module not loading

"Tomás A. Rossi" tomas at mecon.gov.ar
Mon Mar 20 18:29:41 CET 2006

Alan DeKok escribió:
> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Tom=E1s_A=2E_Rossi=22?= <tomas at mecon.gov.ar> wrote:
>
>> Just to make my point, you seem to answer concerned people from a
>> superior stand point with the primitive of not changing anything because
>> there's no way you can be wrong.
>>

>   No.  In the message you quoted, I very clearly said you could make
> the changes you wanted, and submit them back.
>
>   The problem is you made it clear you *won't* make those changes.
> But you want *us* to make those changes.  And you keep arguing, trying
> to convince us to make those changes, rather than doing the work
> yourself.

I keep arguing, not to convince you so you make those changes, just to
convince you that my concerns are valid. Then if I convince you I would
contribute doing it myself. If what you're saying is true PLEASE point
me where in my messages did I mention I wanted you to do the changes.

>   It's not about being right or wrong.  It's about you asking us to do
> work that you are unwilling to do.  The only possible response then is
> "Well, we're not going to do it, so it's only going to happen if you
> do it."  At which point you claim to be offended.

I'm not unwilling to do anything! And your response isn't that one, your
response is something like "no, your suggestions makes no sense to us,
we think adding that message isn't the right choice, so forget about
it". Of course, then it would be futile to submit local changes
concerned to this 'cos you do not agree with them. For me, now that I
know the quiet behavior of the server in this aspect, it's not important
to have that enhance anymore, but for other beginners that would be
nice. Saying that I'm unwilling to contribute and that I'm trying to
take advantage of your time (terribly bad judging my intentions) *is*
indeed offensive, don't you think so?!

>   If asking you to do work is offensive, then there's very little
> anyone can do to help you.

No. You say that if I don't like docs then I have to improve them and
submit them. I reply to that saying I would gladly help if I had the
wisdom required for that, don't you read anything I write? You could
simply admit, "you are right, the docs aren't the best they could be, if
you can help I'll gladly accept your contributions". I *never* make
clear (as you say) that I won't make contributions to the docs. Maybe if
I could get sufficient insight of FreeRADIUS in the future (that only
can become true with time), I could help.

Asking me to do work isn't offensive at all, your bad-ass attitude is
offensive.
Why should I submit changes if all my suggestions has been shot down and
you never admitted neither of my concerns?

Please don't wanna argue anymore with you, there's very little I can do
to help you.

Tomás A. Rossi