no sql log for proxied Accounting

Ryan Melendez rmelendez at wayport.net
Fri Mar 31 02:36:02 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to configure freeradius to only sql log Accounting packets
that are not proxied.  I see the note in the config file that reads
"accounting requests which are proxied are also logged in the detail
file".  That is fine, but I can't have it log to sql.  In general I
would only like to sql log Accounting records associated with realms
configured for accthost = LOCAL.  Has anyone else had success with this?

radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 1.1.0, for host , built on Mar  6 2006 at
20:41:50
Copyright (C) 2000-2003 The FreeRADIUS server project.

Thanks,
Ryan