freeradius + pptp + mysql

Michael Gale michael.gale at pason.com
Tue May 2 05:59:15 CEST 2006

Hello,

	I have it working I believe, more testing is required but so far
everything seems good.

Most of the docs I have come across say to set Auth-Type to Local or
something in the mysql database.

I came across the following post by Alan DeKok:
http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-users/2004-September/036643.html

Where he suggest removing the entry - once I did that everything worked.

Michael