on the right track?

mbjohn at duke.edu mbjohn at duke.edu
Tue May 2 19:29:59 CEST 2006

David,

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner.  Thank you so much for
your reply.  I believe it will be very helpful.  However....

I assume in the set up you give below, since you have authentication set
to "system", you're able to specify who is in which group that way.  We're
using Kerberos for our authentication here.  We'll have a few people who
will go in the extended group, whereas everyone else will go in the 15-min
pool.  Is there a way to specify what usernames go in the extended pool
and let everyone default to the normal?

I tried to do this with huntgroups, specifying specific users for the
extended group, and the putting "User-Name == `%{User-Name}`" for everyone
else....though cool in concept, that didn't work :(.  We're hoping to have
this in place by graduation....any help is greatly appreciated :)