dialup_admin blank pages

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Thu May 4 08:19:17 CEST 2006

> My dialup_admin package has the standard "blank pages", and
> does not report errors.  I've checked apache,mysql, and
> freeradius log files.
> I configured dialup_admin to use mysql database and all.

Hi there,

In my case, this was caused by the php dynamic mysql module not being
loaded. Make sure the php4-mysql package is installed BUT take note that the
debian (sarge) installer for some reason doesn't add it into the php.ini for
some reason.

You'll need to edit it and uncomment (or add in) the appropriate mysql.so
extension, then restart apache.

If you're not sure if this is working or not, make a page with:
--------
<?
phpinfo();
?>
--------

In it and you should be able to see if the mysql module is loading
correctly.

Cheers,

	Fenn.