FreeRADIUS 1.1.1 Segmentation fault on Fedora 4

Bjarni Hardarson freeradius at hardarson.se
Fri May 5 21:38:18 CEST 2006

Alan DeKok wrote:
>   I'm running FC4 on one of my machines, and I don't see the same
> problem with the CVS head of 1.1 (i.e. 1.1.1 + a few patches that
> shouldn't affect this).

I forgot to mention that i am not running FC4. Sorry about that.
Here is my info from /proc/version

Linux version 2.6.5-7.252-smp (geeko at buildhost) (gcc version 3.3.3 (SuSE
Linux)) #1 SMP Tue Feb 14 11:11:04 UTC 2006

>   And looking at what valgrind *is* complaining about, I can't see for
> the life of me why the code depends on uninitialized values.  If I
> walk back up the callstack valgrind shows, the code clearly
> initializes the data structures.
>
>   My next question is where did you get the server binary from?
> Source?  An RPM?

I built the server binary from the released 1.1.1 source.
./configure --with-edir --enable-developer

    Bjarni Hardarson