PLS Help I get no response for 2 monthe (missing

Assa Tal Tal.Assa at comverse.com
Mon May 8 14:06:23 CEST 2006

 Hi Stepan 10x  for your prompt respond

 I Used radrelay and it works  fine
 the point is that I would like to do it without additional proccess
Like u said with the hint file

 where can I get this patch for the hint file  ?
And how do I tell him not to look for User-Name
10x in adv
Tal assa
	http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/listinfo/freeradius-users
	freeradius-users-request at lists.freeradius.org

	freeradius-users-owner at lists.freeradius.org

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of Freeradius-Users digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. PLS Help I get no response for 2 monthe (missing User-name
      attribute) (Assa Tal)
   2. Re: PLS Help I get no response for 2 monthe (missing
      User-nameattribute) (Stefan Winter)
   3. cisco ap350(WLAN) vs freeradius with PEAP (Gabor Szelei)
   4. Re: Special characters in users file (sumi thra)
   5. Re: FreeRadius + MySQL & Encrypted passwords (Miguel Angel Quiles)

Message: 1