FreeRADIUS 1.1.1 Segmentation fault on Fedora 4

Bjarni Hardarson freeradius at hardarson.se
Mon May 8 22:40:11 CEST 2006

Alan DeKok wrote:
>   Ah, OK.  That looks like it's a bug that's been there a while.  It
> only happens when TLS is being used inside of PEAP, apparently.

I got the output from valgrind using EAP-MD5.

>   Try this patch.  If it works, I'll add it into 1.1.2

Tried the patch but the build fails with the following errors.

rlm_eap.c: In function 'eap_authenticate':
rlm_eap.c:370: error: too few arguments to function 'eaplist_delete'
rlm_eap.c:499: warning: passing argument 1 of 'eaplist_delete' from
incompatible pointer type
rlm_eap.c:499: error: too few arguments to function 'eaplist_delete'
rlm_eap.c:510: warning: passing argument 1 of 'eaplist_delete' from
incompatible pointer type
rlm_eap.c:510: error: too few arguments to function 'eaplist_delete'
rlm_eap.c:531: warning: passing argument 1 of 'eaplist_delete' from
incompatible pointer type
rlm_eap.c:531: error: too few arguments to function 'eaplist_delete'

Wish i could help you with the code but i dont speak C.

   Bjarni Hardarson