with_ntdomain_hack

Chris Liles Chris.Liles at air2web.com
Wed May 10 19:43:10 CEST 2006

I can't seem to figure out how to get with_ntdomain_hack set correctly.

I am trying to get peap going against active directory with winbind.

It works if I enter in the username and password from the windows supplicant prompt, but when I set the supplicant to send the information automatically it is appending the domain\ onto the username, and I can't get it to work?

Where is the 1 place (or places) to set "with_ntdomain_hack =yes" to get the supplicant's auto settings to work?

Thanks!
--
Chris Liles
System Analyst