with_ntdomain_hack

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu May 11 10:33:54 CEST 2006

Chris Liles wrote:

> I hacked up the line to just say %{Stripped-User-Name} but that value
> must be null or something, because then ntlm_auth gets called with
> "--username="
>
> Any thoughts as to why I can't get the DOMAIN\ stripped when calling
> ntlm_auth

Although you've already solved it, FYI the reason this was failing is
that Stripped-User-Name is only filled out by the "realm" module. You'd
need to have added the "ntdomain" realm instance to authorize, and your
NT domain as a local realm to proxy.conf

But the solution you have found is the correct one