Freeradius and MySQL

Seferovic Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Thu May 11 20:41:24 CEST 2006

Hello Jeremy,

PLEASE ! SPECIFY YOUR PROBLEM ! you have sent 2-3 comments to the mailing
list and nobody ( besides Alan ) wanted to respond! Why? No needed
information ( aka I have car, car has tires, but I cannot drive, why? ).

You are using db. Okay. What DB? Firebird, MySql, MSSQL, Oracle?
How does your config looks like?
Send us the debug output of freeradius!

We cannot help you without information ( or do you expect us to hack into
your server to get some info about your config ?? ).

Regards,

Edvin