Several passwords for a user

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Fri May 12 09:00:30 CEST 2006

The answer why I have several password for a same radius account  is easy.
I have two or more hotspot  models (Nomadix, Mikrotik, Gemtek...) and I want
to active successfully MAC authentication method of these kind od devices.
While one hotspot accept blank password (see some previous entries in this
foro), others can not eat blanks and these hotspots need no blank password
such as 'mypasswordMAC'.
Do you understand now???