freeradius install issue

Jason L. Ellison infotek at datasync.com
Sun May 14 20:56:01 CEST 2006

  Thank you.  I apologize for the double post.  I was following the
website instructions for reporintg bugs, which only said to mail this
list.

  I also noticed a bad link on "http://www.freeradius.org/usage.html"
link:  "Anything else in doc/"  http://www.freeradius.org/radiusd/doc/
which only goes to a "403 Forbidden Microsoft-IIS/5.0 Server at
us.freeradius.org" error page.

-Jason Ellison