PB with Accent in nspmPassword in request LDAP between FREE-RADIUS 1.0.5 (suse) and edirectory novell 6.5

freeradius at rockwellcollins.com freeradius at rockwellcollins.com
Tue May 16 12:03:42 CEST 2006

Does It mean that I have to modify the code with a ?printf? command and to
recompile?

What commands use to recompile?

Best regards

Stephan

"Alan DeKok" <aland at nitros9.org>
Envoyé par :
freeradius-users-bounces+freeradius=rockwellcollins.com at lists.freeradius.org
11/05/2006 18:53
Veuillez répondre à
FreeRadius users mailing list <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>

cc

Objet
Re: PB with Accent in nspmPassword in request LDAP between FREE-RADIUS

freeradius at rockwellcollins.com wrote:
> Then the freeradius server compare this login / nspmPassword with the
> login / password received first, it find differences and does not
> authenticate the user.
> I don?t know if the nspmPassword sent back by the Novell server is bad
or
> good because the ldap response is crypted (port 636).

  Edit rlm_ldap.c to print out the nspmPassword is receives.

  My tests with FreeRADIUS indicate that it supports UTF-8 just fine.
So there should be no problems using characters with accents.

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See