getting Freeradius to recorde login failure, etc

Christopher Carver ccarver at pennswoods.net
Wed May 17 18:51:36 CEST 2006

I appreciate the dialogue we have here.  I have been interested in doing
this as well, and have been tinkering with some code outside of
Freeradius to insert logins into a seperate table by reading the
radius.log file.  I've been doing it this way because I didn't know it
was within Freeradius's capabilities.  So, I too am interested in
hearing the specifics on how this can be done.  If someone can point me
to the right direction, I would be very appreciative.  Perhaps I could
even explore it to its fullest and submit some documentation to the
developers to include with the software to make things a bit more clear.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Carver
Pennswoods.Net
Network Engineer