getting Freeradius to recorde login failure, etc

Christopher Carver ccarver at pennswoods.net
Wed May 17 19:12:33 CEST 2006

Jeremy,

You need to make sure mysql (and mysql development headers/libraries)
installed on the server and then configure --with-mysql.  When you
compile you should see the rlm_sql files in the lib dir of freeradius.
Watch the configure output and make sure it says that its configuring
mysql and not skipping it because it couldn't find the headers or libs.

Chris Carver
Pennswoods.Net
Network Engineer