How can I account with Freeradius using mysql DB for Asterisk?

fangh fghai at 126.com
Thu May 18 08:16:37 CEST 2006

freeradius-users,您好!

	I'm a beginner with freeradius.I've got a problem,please help me, thanks a lot!
	I'd seen the document <Call Detail Recording to RADIUS Server> and the document <cdrdrivers.txt>.
	In the cdrdrivers.txt said that :"
>	RADIUS:		The Radius CDR driver built upon the radiusclient-ng library
>		available at
>		http://developer.berlios.de/projects/radiusclient-ng/
>
>		Installing this library will provide the RADIUS client
>		function to Asterisk, and thus make it able to talk to
>		a RADIUS server.
>
>		The CDR driver produces only 'stop' records.
>
>		Compile, configure, and install the latest
>		radiusclient-ng library:
>		   tar -zxvf radiusclient-ng-0.5.2.tar.gz &&
>		   cd radiusclient-ng-0.5.2 &&
>		   ./configure &&
>		   make &&
>		   make install
>
>                Compile, or recompile Asterisk so that it will now add support
>                for the module:
>                   make clean &&
>                   make update &&
>                   make &&
>                   make install
>
>		Configure the /usr/local/etc/radiusclient-ng/servers
>		file to set the RADIUS server's IP address and secret.
>		Include the dictionary.asterisk file in the main
>		dictionary:
>		   cp -p asterisk.dictionary /usr/local/etc/radiusclient-ng/
>		   cd /usr/local/etc/radiusclient-ng/
>		   echo '$INCLUDE /usr/local/etc/radiusclient-ng/asterisk.dictionary' >> dictionary
>
>		The dictionary.asterisk file must also be included in
>		the RADIUS server's main dictionary file in a similar
>		manner.
"
	I did things like that above,but after I recompile Asterisk and restart Asterisk Server,when I made a call,the radius server couldn't receive request messages.

	I also can not find dictionary.asterisk file after I recompile asterisk,why?And how can I get the dictionary.asterisk,what should I do?

	I'd configure the radius configurations,the files radiusd.conf,clients.conf,sql.conf in raddb directory at Freeradius server side,the files servers,radiusclient.conf at the radiusclient side. the detail configurations just like in <Call Detail Recording to RADIUS Server> doc said.

        致
礼!

        fangh
        fghai at 126.com