PB with Accent in nspmPassword in request LDAP between FREE-RADIUS 1.0.5 (suse) and edirectory novell 6.5

freeradius at rockwellcollins.com freeradius at rockwellcollins.com
Thu May 18 15:28:32 CEST 2006

hello,

See comments below

Thanks
 regards
Stephan

"Alan DeKok" <aland at nitros9.org>
Envoyé par :
freeradius-users-bounces+freeradius=rockwellcollins.com at lists.freeradius.org
16/05/2006 17:50
Veuillez répondre à
FreeRadius users mailing list <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>

cc

Objet
Re: PB with Accent in nspmPassword in request LDAP between FREE-RADIUS

freeradius at rockwellcollins.com wrote:
> Does It mean that I have to modify the code with a ?printf? command and
> recompile?

  Yes.

> What commands use to recompile?

  That depends on your system.  If you have to ask, I would suggest
not even trying.

>>> SUSE 9.0. could you help me to recompile rlm_ldap ?

  Instead, try putting the clear-text password, with accents, into the
"users" file.  If authentication works there (and it should), then the
problem is either rlm_ldap, or eDirectory.

>>> I have already made this test and authentication works. I agree with
you the
problem is either rlm_ldap, or eDirectory. but I want to be sure which of
them have a problem

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See