peap with mysql

Chris Liles Chris.Liles at air2web.com
Thu May 18 16:10:43 CEST 2006

Thanks Alan,

That worked perfectly.

Now the next problem:

I'm trying to set up freeradius to do ntlm and mysql.

Currently mysql only works when I comment out the ntlm_auth line in the mschap section. I'm thinking because it is sending the username/password to the Domain Controller, which won't auth it because the info is in the mysql database when the ntlm line is present.

How can I make the mschap module use both ntlm and mysql?

--
Chris Liles