PEAP against Samba PDC through auth_ntlm

Jérémy Cluzel j.cluzel at online.fr
Fri May 19 16:01:38 CEST 2006

Well, I search for "PEAP Machine Authentication", and I only found some
of my posts concerning how to make machine auth working against a
windows AD... nothing concerning a samba acting as PDC...
As I said, PEAP auth (both machine and user) work against an AD, the
problem only concerns the samba PDC.
I found some posts where logins like "host\mahine_name" seem to be
converted as "machine_name$" (like
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2006-March/051487.html),
but none explains how to do this: hints file ? proxy.conf ? realms ?
ntdomain_hack ?

Regards,

Jeremy