FreeRadius 1.1.1 and run-away CPU

Aaron Burruss aburruss at networkinsight.com
Wed May 24 01:40:48 CEST 2006

I have the proxy section commented out in radiusd.conf, occurs both
ways...

I do see something in the radius.log... when the CPU pegs out (and the
server stops handling requests), I see this occur in the radius.log:

Tue May 23 16:37:03 2006 : Info: rlm_sql (sql): There are no DB handles
to use! skipped 0, tried to connect 0
Tue May 23 16:37:03 2006 : Info: rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to
MySQL server for #0

Before that, I have some other misc errors, but nothing that I'm too
worried about.

-A