Freeradius + Wireless + AD

Chris Liles Chris.Liles at air2web.com
Wed May 24 17:43:24 CEST 2006

Get samba on the AD first, then install freeradius.

Tons of docs about getting samba working with AD are on the net, after you get that working, come back and ask your freeradius questions. The default freeradius config only needs a couple of changes to accomplish what you want to get done.

--
Chris Liles