Connection problem after client windows reboot

Grzegorz Musiał kulfoniasty000 at wp.pl
Tue May 30 01:24:25 CEST 2006

Hi there,
I've got a problem, probably with my radius, using TTLS-PAP to authenticate. WHen my AP is just after restart everyting works fine. Client gets authenticated which is shown in logs. Diconnecting and connecting done without a client restart still result in keeping a connection. Problem arises when it goes to restart. After the restart I cant reconnect. I got response: Unauthorised. I dont know wheter it is my AP problm or the radius problem, which maybe caches some of the data and after reboot
does not allow acces? I dont know. I hope sb will be able to help me.

I use AP MINITAR Realtek 8186 54Mb.s  and Intel 3945ABG

Regards
Greg

Wybierz tani kredyt walutowy i płać małą ratę za mieszkanie!
Tylko 345 zł miesięcznie! Prawda, że proste:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2F2905.html&sid=775