How the hell do you use multiple NOT values with rlm_checkval and sql??

Mike Jakubik mikej at rogers.com
Wed May 31 02:59:25 CEST 2006

Ok, so after much frustration someone finally pointed out that using
multiple values with checkval and sql is possible wen using the += OP.
Great, now, how the heck do you specify NOT items? I want to specify the
numbers that users can NOT dial to. This seems impossible. I have tried
regexp, and using the !=, !~ OPS, none of the methods seem to work. I
never knew Radius's configuration would be so frustrating... I'm ready
to start pulling my hair out, someone please save my hair!