freeradius 1.1.0 with rp-pppoe 3.8 pppoe-server

root linux rootlinux at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 05:23:21 CEST 2006

Yes, the radius.so is loaded first and then radattr.so
in the /etc/ppp/options

require-pap
login
lcp-echo-interval 10
lcp-echo-failure 2
ms-dns 192.168.1.1
ms-dns 192.168.1.2
plugin radius.so
plugin radattr.so

Is this the radius client dictionary -
/etc/radiusclient/dictionary?

Is this the radius server dictionary -
/usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary.roaringpenguin?

freeradius-users-bounces+edvin.seferovic=kolp.at at lists.freeradius.org