freeradius hangs

Karthik R kartthikr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 02:24:25 CET 2006

"Karthik R" <kartthikr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am running Freeradius ver 1.1.1 on a RHEL 3 box which keeps hanging
> frequently. So everytime i need to restart the freeradius service. Is this
> version is stable one ?

 Yes.  Where is it hanging?  What is going wrong?  Do you have any
additional information?

 Alan DeKok.

Alan,

Have configured dlink f/w for remote users login which authenticates users
against AD using freeradius. When users tries to connect it says "verifying
username and password" and it doesnt proceed further. Unless i restart the
radius service. I made the radius service to run on the background and this
happens intermittently.

Kartthik