Freeradius hangs

Karthik R kartthikr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 13:27:29 CET 2006

Karthik R" <kartthikr at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I was observing the radius log, i was typing correct username and
> password sometime it says "access was denied because username\password
> invalid on the domain". I didnt see anything going wrong in the log
message
> but i didnt understand why i got the above error message.
>
> bash3.0#radiusd -X -A

 Which doesn't show that "access denied" message, and doesn't show
the server hanging.

 I don't understand why posting this debug log would help solve the
problem.  It does NOT show the problem, and therefore is NOT useful.

 Alan DeKok

Alan,

Sorry i missed this part. I mean when i try to connect to remote vpn gateway
using MS-VPN dialer interface, on the dialer interface i get this error
message ie. "access was denied because username\password
invalid on the domain". But when i checked the radius log i didnt find
anything weird as attached before. Sometimes it hangs in btw authentication
process, so i couldnt caputre the data of it and helpless here.

can you help me now...