freeRADIUS on Solaris 10 - x86

Michael Messner michael.messner_edv at inode.at
Thu Nov 2 15:24:13 CET 2006

hey freeRADIUS users,

 next step ... testing freeRADIUS on a Solaris 10 box and I'm completely
new to solaris! :-(
I've started with the configure again but there are so much things missing:

aclocal
autoconf
autoheader
locate
libgdbm
sys/security.h
sys/prctl.h
prot.h
sia.h
siad.h
krb5.h
gawk
mawk
ar
ramlib
strip
argz.h
libldap
dl.h
dld.h
mach-o/dyld.h
gdbm.h
pam/pam_appl.h
oci.h
sql.h

Where can I get all these things, do I need everything?

We are trying to get freeradius working with 802.1x authentication to
Microsoft Active directory with LDAP-groups and huntgroups:

users-example:

DEFAULT	LDAP-Group == "CN=adminrole,CN=users,DC=isalab,DC=local",
Huntgroup-Name == "enterasys", Realm == ISALAB.local
	Filter-ID == "Enterasys:version=1:mgmt=su:policy=adminrole",
	Reply-Message = "Welcome %{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name:-None}} in the
%{Realm} - Domain, there are no restrictions for you in this network",
	Fall-Through = No

I hope someone can help me a bit to find the right way!

thanks mIke