How to send tome clients to the same detail file

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Fri Nov 3 12:55:38 CET 2006

Hello,

	I have a running server with this configuration:

detail {
	detailfile = ${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/detail-%Y%m%d
	detailperm = 0600
}

detail auth_log {
	detailfile = ${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/auth-detail-%Y%m%d
	detailperm = 0600
}

	I have activated the detail file in the accounting section and the
auth_log in the authorize and are working fine.

	But now I want to send all the logs for requests from a group of
clients (defined as a huntgroup) to the same files, and the request for
all other clients as now (classified with the IP address of the client).
Is there any way to redefine this files for a set of clients?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática