FreeRadius seems to be working, but not getting it to respond

Michelle Manning mmanning at caprarotechnologies.com
Tue Nov 7 17:56:55 CET 2006

Thank you....
As it turns out , there were a couple of little things wrong with the
radius set up - SSL being the worst,
but the chillispot wasn't set up correctly - and I assumed that it was
cause it worked for the other server.
That's what I get for assuming...so now I am doing a little bit of clean
up but should be good to go.
Thanks all..
Michelle