limiting sessions

Kevin Bonner keb at pa.net
Thu Nov 9 17:18:28 CET 2006

On Thursday 09 November 2006 11:00, Andrew Long wrote:
> Here is the output from radiusd -X regarding the answer to an
> auth-request from one of the properties where I changed
> session-timeout to 1800. It does not look to me like the
> session-timeout attribute is being sent... any suggestions?

Where are you setting Session-Timeout?  If it is being added by an sql entry,
run the queries shown in your debug output to verify the rows returned from
the database are correct.

What are the check and reply items for the section that contains the
Session-Timeout attribute?  Are they matching attributes in the
Access-Request packet you sent?

Kevin Bonner