dialup_admin+ldap+sql

jerrrry at voila.fr jerrrry at voila.fr
Fri Nov 10 17:09:49 CET 2006

Hi,
I saw that dialup_admin can use ldap or SQL to manage users. I'd like to know if i can, using dialup-admin:
1- authenticate users with ldap and add in the radius server answer per user attributes that are stored in my sql DB.
2- authenticate users with ldap and add in the radius server answer attributes depending on the nas hintgroups and ldap-group.
i already did this with freeradius users configuration file and now i'd like to add new users or default users using only a GUI:
see my users file:
Robert Auth-Type = LDAP
            service-Type = NAS-Prompt-User,
           cisco-avpair = "shell:priv-lvl=1"

DEFAULT Ldap-Group == "ou=admin,ou=groupe,dc=company,dc=com", Huntgroup-Name == "alphen"
          service-Type = NAS-Prompt-User,
           cisco-avpair = "shell:priv-lvl=15"

thank you for your help
Thomas