sync hungroups, clients files, users across multiple servers

Charles Tompkins crt at thig.com
Fri Nov 10 21:38:05 CET 2006

That is exactly what I want to do!

I just started using subversion with RANCID and am not very knowledgeable
about svn.  How can I get a 'diff' spread around like that?

I am thinking about what you have said and it could be completely wrong,
1.  A change is commited on a watched file like 'huntgroups.'
2.  A local script diffs it against a remote subversion repo copy (or a
local copy?) via a cron job
3.  The diff gets checked in to svn.
4.  The scripts on the other RADIUS servers then notice the diff in the repo
copy and apply it to their own files?

Sounds like I need to build up my script writing skills...

Regards,
-Charles

Master timed out!  Holding election...
I am declaring myself the master!