Radius and mysql

Marilene Lima marilenelima at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 20:15:36 CET 2006

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the response. But I have two problems. The first is my
english: I am Brazilian and I might not write in english very well...  ; )

The second and more important problem is this: I configured my freeradius
server, I can authenticate with my users ldap... but I configured my mysql
server too, but I can't to authenticate with the mysql users... the access
is denied... even when the user and password is correct...
ho
I think that the server isn't looking for my users in mysql database.
Someone knows how I can to test if the freeradius is looking for my users in
my mysql database too?

Thanks a lot,
Marilene