radcheck entry issue

Sri bskmohan at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 04:49:15 CET 2006

Hi,

    I need to add two users with same name, from different NASes/stations. I added the two groups for them in usergroup and corresponding entries in radcheck and radreply tables. So they look like this:
   usergroup:
-----------------------------------
1   Ronrobert    dialup
2    Ronrobert    conference
-----------------------------------

 radcheck
1    Ronrobert    Password   ==   value
2   Ronrobert    Password    ==    value2

radreply
1   Ronrobert    Reply-Message    :=   value1
2    Ronrobert    Reply-Message    :=     value2
.
.
.

But the authentication failed for both users as FR not able identify which user to consider?

Is there any other way to address this problem?

Thanks in advance.