caching mechanisms and clean disconnect

Josh Shamir josh.shamir at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 10:27:36 CET 2006

On 11/16/06, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

>   And what does the output of "radiusd -X" say?  Is it rejecting the
> user?

When I login with the same user (on the same machine), after a
disconnection, if I want reconnect immediatly freeRADIUS receive the first
request and it accept the user (but the client isn't really connected to
wifi network), after this, FreeRADIUS do nothing for some second (abount two
minutes) and after this idle time, the authentication restart and the client
is connected.
When I login with another use (on the same machine), after a disconnection,
if I want reconnect immedialty FreeRADIUS does not receive nothing, At this
point, I think that it's a client problem, but my question is: why there is
this idle time?

Regards