problem with radrelay

Riccardo Roasio rroasio at plexia.com
Fri Nov 17 15:19:42 CET 2006

Hi,
first of all hello to everybody!

I have a problem with my freeradius installation.
I'm using it to pass data from a softswitch to another radius server.
The radiusd daemon receive data and put it into a file called "details".
The radrelay should read from this file and send data away.
The problem is that it seems not to read from file ...
If i run it with -f -xxx options it read few data from the file and
nothing else, while in the detail file there are a lot of data ...

Anyone have an idea of which can be the problem?