Help needed on FreeRadius SQLCounter

Dennis Skinner dskinner at bluefrog.com
Tue Nov 21 20:39:37 CET 2006

sagar.patil at bt.com wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have got sqlcounters working with mysql database. I want to sell 15
> mins, 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hour vouchers and I want Freeradius to lock all
> users who even use 1 min of their voucher time every 24 hours. The
> vouchers are valid only for 24 hours after logging into network first
> time.

I don't quite understand what you mean by vouchers and locking, but it
sounds like you can do this on the database side.  Either with a script
that runs after logging in or a nightly batch of some sort.  Can you
describe your situation a bit more fully?  Perhaps with an example?

--
Dennis Skinner
Systems Administrator