FreeRadius and MySQL boot problem

olisa rinab01 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 07:52:53 CET 2006

hello
            i configure chillispot and freeradius and it is working. But
whenever i reboot this radiusd server i have to run manually all the time.
So how to run this radiusd server at boot time.
            chillispot ,apche and mysql all run at boot time but radiusd is
not.i try it by writing script in /etc/rc.local and also directly copy
/usr/local/sbin/radiusd file to /etc/rc.d/init.d but it don't work . So
please give me any ideas to start radiusd server at boot time.

regards
rina