Problem with 3Com-User-Access-Level and rlm_perl

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Nov 26 20:25:20 CET 2006

Krzysztof Olędzki wrote:

> Like I said in my first mail: problem with rlm_perl was tested with both
> freeradius-1.1.2 and 1.1.3. The test with users file was done using
> version 1.1.3.

  Ok... I get enough email that I don't keep track of previous messages
in a thread.

  In any case, the issue is that the VALUE name starts with '3', so
*any* of the '3Com-*' VALUES get parsed as '3'.  The solution is to
update the VALUE name so it doesn't start with '3'.

  Or, update the source code to be a little more intelligent about
parsing VALUEs