Freeradius, EAP-TTLS ans eDirectory

Mariano Morano mmorano at novell.com
Tue Nov 28 12:32:26 CET 2006

Hi all,
 We are working in a RFP and one of the customer's requirement is that we must support EAP-TTLS with Freeradius   integrated with eDirectory as back-end.

We were reading the Novell documentation  and at the Novell page, there appears "How to integrate Novell® eDirectoryTM 8.7.1 or later with FreeRADIUS 1.0.2 on wards to allow wireless authentication for eDirectory users." and it not mntions EAP-TTLS (only EAP-TLS)

SO, Some questions:

1) First, can we use Freeradius with EAP-TTLS and eDirectory as back end ?
2) if we can waht version of frereadius should we use ?
3) Ca someone send us information about how do that?

I would appreciate any hel ASAP

Thanks in advance.