Expiration

Michelle Manning mmanning at caprarotechnologies.com
Tue Nov 28 14:33:59 CET 2006

I have a question with regard to expiration. I'd like to update the
expiration to a new date once a user logs in for the first time.
I've tried to add a query to the sql conf file where the radacct table
gets updated when a user logs in, but I can't seem to add a
new query that is recognized, or append a query to one that is there. Is
there something in the source code that grabs specific
queries at certain times?

Thanks...