Slow Aceess-Reject if pasword id INVALID

Alex M radiussupport at lrcommunications.net
Thu Nov 30 19:43:48 CET 2006

Hi,

For some reason I'm getting slow response of access-reject when user uses
wrong passwords. I'm using MySQL and first I thought that the delay is due
to db, but if user password is ok im getting access-accept in 1.9ms. Where
if user pass is incorrect im getting access-rject only after 1 minute.  And
if I run radius in debug mode im getting system message that password is
invalid like in 2ms and only after 4000ms in getting the access-reject on
the screen

Any ideas how to fix that?

Thanks!