Accepting any login attempt

John Williams john.williams at eurisp.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 15:18:44 CEST 2006

I need our radius servers to accept any login attempt regardless of what the
username is or the password.

Is there a way of doing this?

I know I can set our radius to accept any password sent but the user has to
exist.

We are taking over the users from a company that has gone bust.

We can have the telco point radius authentication for the dial numbers the
users dial into to a temporary radius server we have put online.

We have no idea what usernames or passwords the users will be using until we
have time to email them and get replies back.

So for now we want them to continue service and have move them to our own
dial numbers with valid usernames/passwords when we contact them.

Thanks in advance.

John